What Are You Eating Right Now?

The good on Eday
Got to celebrate Jesus with the kids
The Bad
P worked today so plan to battle the tax man and came up short actually went a couple extra rounds and extended my fight for another day after 6 hours. Fuck the collector.
The good beer man was open and pocket trick.
The bad boywonder stuck two towns over after pocket tricks.
The good i made it back and German my Easter dinner.
Live photo
image.jpg

The good on Eday
The Bad
P worked today so plan to battle the tax man and came up short actually went a couple extra rounds and extended my fight for another day after 6 hours. Fuck the collector.
Live photo
View attachment 50832

those look boiled

The good on Eday
The Bad
Live photo
View attachment 50832
I often do 3 dogs also, afterwards I'm depressed knowing I just consumed 2k calories

always grill natural casing and boil the others
my favorite is to use a soft potato roll and load it up with everything especially kraut

The Denise
full

Work from home lunch....
Shrimp roll and Cajun fries from Madison's only food truck, Pepper's...

IMG_9593.JPG

Last day of vacation, Mrs Walter took off thr remaining Mondays of the year. We were gonna hit Comfi in Old Bridge but they were closed today, so we went to Amy's in Long Branch for the first time ever. Place kinda has a perkins feel to it with about 300 different omelettes.
I got the Polish Cowboy omelette which has eggs, kielbasy, bacon, and potato, then smothered in sausage gravy. Wifey got biscuits and gravy with these hangover breakfast potatoes.
20171204_095610.jpg

Ugh. Pro tip - if you're getting a Philly cheesesteak, stay away from the tourist traps Geno's and Pat's. John's roast pork is where to go - you can a great cheesesteak or their signature roast pork.
But I am a tourist!
And Geno's is there for me after every philly concert.

For the pork sammie, Dinic's with broccoli rabe and peppers is pretty tight.

Ugh. Pro tip - if you're getting a Philly cheesesteak, stay away from the tourist traps Geno's and Pat's. John's roast pork is where to go - you can a great cheesesteak or their signature roast pork.
All my PA friends tell me to head to John's as well, still on my to do list
Tony Luke's is pretty good, even got a few in Jersey

Back
Top Bottom