What are you cooking right now?

walter

Fourth Party
Last time I had asparagus, I came down with a stomach bug that night. It had nothing to do with the asparagus, but the asparagus scented vomit lingered so long I can't touch the stuff.

That was like 13 years ago.

My oldest daughter got sick about a year ago after her confirmation party. Nothing to do with the food, but the bathroom looked like a crime scene. Chicken parm and pasta everywhere. She still won't touch chicken parm.

rick81721

Lothar
My oldest daughter got sick about a year ago after her confirmation party. Nothing to do with the food, but the bathroom looked like a crime scene. Chicken parm and pasta everywhere. She still won't touch chicken parm.

Ha one girl getting sick looked like a crime scene? You should've seen our freshman year dorm bathroom at Penn State after a bunch of us had a party with a case of red wine. I have no idea why we had wine instead of beer, just remember it was so dry we poured sugar in each bottle so we could drink it. The bathroom looked like a slaughterhouse!

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
my fiance got one for xmas this year, she uses it all the time and we love it, there isnt much you cant make in it, what else do you want to know?

jackx

my fiance got one for xmas this year, she uses it all the time and we love it, there isnt much you cant make in it, what else do you want to know?
@shrpshtr325 Can you fry raw fish in an air-fryer, or is it more for non-meat items like french fries, or reheating cooked fried fish? Thanks!

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
We haven't tried fish (we don't eat alot of fish) but we have done plenty of meat. chicken pork I think meatballs. It all works very well do in wigs expect fish to be all good too. She did want me to tell you to get a air fryer cookbook if you get one.

Top Bottom