What are you cooking right now?

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
This was Sunday evening.
Had one of the kids pick a recipe from one of the dozens of never before used cookbooks.

Spiced Roasted Pork with Ratatouille
IMG_7325.JPG

I cheated with the 90 second rice blend.
Prep time was about 20 minutes. Then 90 minutes in the oven. Turn the veggies at the 30 and 60 minute mark.

Gonna try to do this each weekend.

Mic360

Started off with some nice standard english muffins split in half. Two packs. Full beer.
IMG_0159.JPG

1 Tablespoon of canned tomato sauce (your choice).
IMG_0160.JPG

Spread that sauce all around.
IMG_0161.JPG

Spice it up!
IMG_0162.JPG

Looking good!
IMG_0163.JPG

Drink some beer, add some cheese. 4 cups total. ( We like lots of cheese in this house. (I might have ate some out side of these parentheses.))
IMG_0164.JPG

350 degrees for 15 minutes with the right side getting 3 minutes under the broiler for the extra doneness.
IMG_0165.JPG

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Popovers. Not the best, but I didnt have any milk with fat in it. A little vanilla extract makes them a breakfast treat. Try some chives and a shake of pepper (or Cajun?) for a fancy bread side.

IMG_6529.JPG IMG_6530.JPG

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Any reason for those vs regular muffin tins? MrsMadisonDan makes some kick ass Yorkshire Puddings at the holidays... use the jumbo muffin size tins...

it was on sale for $5, so i got it???? they are a bit deeper than a muffin tin, other than that, i dunno!

qclabrat

This was Sunday evening.
Had one of the kids pick a recipe from one of the dozens of never before used cookbooks.

Spiced Roasted Pork with Ratatouille
View attachment 50273

I cheated with the 90 second rice blend.
Prep time was about 20 minutes. Then 90 minutes in the oven. Turn the veggies at the 30 and 60 minute mark.

Gonna try to do this each weekend.
looks great, but work on the plating son
those stray rice kernels....

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
lotJDHL.png

Roadie

Top Bottom