What’s “easier”, XC or Endurance?

It's raining out - i'd expect this to be lighting-up like fireworks on Diwali.
oh, Happy Diwali everyone. Peace and Prosperity to you all.

Shit's bumpin' now!! Fireworks all over town, my neighbors are blowing things up in our courtyard.

Although the first day is traditionally an indoor day. Tomorrow is usually the big night. Of course that depends on where my neighbors are from, in Southern India they started yesterday and some might observe that. Making tonight the big night? IDK, fireworks are cool.

Same here, and I have to say that thanks to this thread, my wife thinks I'm cultured or something. She's like, "what's with all the fireworks?" And I casually responded with, "oh you know, it's probably just people celebrating the start of Diwali."

At least some positive came out of this heap. Thread of the Year.

Shit's bumpin' now!! Fireworks all over town, my neighbors are blowing things up in our courtyard.

Although the first day is traditionally an indoor day. Tomorrow is usually the big night. Of course that depends on where my neighbors are from, in Southern India they started yesterday and some might observe that. Making tonight the big night? IDK, fireworks are cool.

It was explained to me that last night is when friends get together, because they come into town to see their parents for the holiday,
and instead of hanging with the 'rents, they go party with their old squad.

It was explained to me that last night is when friends get together, because they come into town to see their parents for the holiday,
and instead of hanging with the 'rents, they go party with their old squad.

Wednesday night before Thanksgiving used to be like this for the same reason. It was basically a high school reunion at the two bars in town.

Did you read the days? The first day they have to clean the house. The last day they have to go to work and clean the office.

Back
Top Bottom