WFH Crew Check in Thread

jackx

WFH recon to intercept new bike before negative parties take notice.
Checking UPS religiously. Don't they have a real time tracker, or is that some other carrier?
No real time tracking as far as I am aware. I think typical statement is "by end of day."
I wonder if commercial / businesses get delivery in first part of day and residential customers in latter part of day. My UPS doesn't typically deliver until 5:45-7:30 pm.

qclabrat

I might be thinking of Amazon. Also had another delivery from EVO today, but now see it's deferred to tomorrow as UPS has handed off to USPS. That's just plain poor customer service. My helpdesk pulls that crap on me all the time. Ticket sits for a week till I follow up, then miraculously escalates to level two or three when I call.

rlb

I might be thinking of Amazon. Also had another delivery from EVO today, but now see it's deferred to tomorrow as UPS has handed off to USPS. That's just plain poor customer service. My helpdesk pulls that crap on me all the time. Ticket sits for a week till I follow up, then miraculously escalates to level two or three when I call.

Yeah it's amazon, let's me intercept before the dog barks and wakes the baby.

We have an IT guy that used to change status on the tickets to "Waiting for user" as soon as he got them. Then like 3 days later he'd contact me, but in the system it looks like I was the one holding it up. Hasn't happened in a while, maybe someone called him on it.

qclabrat

mission accomplished and a lot early than expected, glad I didn't go to the office today.
Most UPS deliveries are after dinner for me.
1531247048945.png

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
mission accomplished and a lot early than expected, glad I didn't go to the office today.
Most UPS deliveries are after dinner for me.
View attachment 72253

whatd you get?

Yeah it's amazon, let's me intercept before the dog barks and wakes the baby.

We have an IT guy that used to change status on the tickets to "Waiting for user" as soon as he got them. Then like 3 days later he'd contact me, but in the system it looks like I was the one holding it up. Hasn't happened in a while, maybe someone called him on it.

if i checked in and saw that id be on the phone calling him immediately "you said your waiting for me, what do you need?!?!"

qclabrat

whatd you get?
Gonna have to wait for the unraveling. Need to finish my final paper today and tomorrow for school before I'll have time to build it up. No rush really, since I can't ride it anyways. Hoping I'll be at least 60% by the following weekend to take it out before I'm gone for my 3 week vacation. Right now still have trouble getting out of bed with the bad ribs.

Top Bottom