Weekend in photos 1/16 to 1/17

rick81721

Lothar
^ Good thing you stayed indoors

latest

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yeah it's kinda a big picture, but it's a thread about photos! Regretfully I couldn't make the all-star NYC ride so I put in some local miles while sorting out some cold weather attire. Playing around at the park (this is Silas Condit) really fanned the flames of getting a cross/tour/gravel bike. I think I can live with the speed difference in exchange for the versatility and fun.

12484589_1688289084774931_5450599638091294691_o.jpg

Met up with some long-lost cousins at Salt in Byram. Good times!

12509902_10208374377746156_139186410680725601_n.jpg

Matt_

I Get Jokes
Had today off, so technically this still counts as my weekend.

Brought the two eldest kids skiing for their first time. It was a blast, and JT was ready to race after only 2 hours. Between mountain biking and skiing, he's going to be an expensive kid! Grace did amazing as well, she's like a little cannonball..... go full speed, crash, giggle and spit the snow out of her mouth.

2016-01-18 21.12.15.jpg

Note 1: teaching kids to ski ~24 hrs after playing hockey for a solid 2.5 hrs, hurts
Note 2: Bacon (my bikes name) is feeling lonely. She'll get some lovin this week, i promise.

domo

image.jpg

Rode out of ryerson up to Pierson and white all the way down. Took my cousin out for some quick Ringwood sweetness. She had a spesh hellga with her. Was lucky enough to run into manny and another jorba gentleman (sorry I'm so bad remembering names) doing some trail maintenance. Good short day and she can't wait to come back and ride Ringwood for a full day!

Panhead

This year I haven't been much for my bike for some reason, 11 miles on 2 wheels, 30 miles and 11k of climbing on 2 feet for the year. Going to get the 35er's nailed then set my sight for the Devils Path, Shawangunk Ridge Trail followed by the Jersey section of the AT. Here are some pics from this weekend on Windham, last weekend I got Indian Head, Twin, Sugarloaf and Plateau. Weekend before was the Blackheads. The last one is a teaser of the ADKs way out in the distance.
3500.jpg
bds.jpg
black domes.jpg
daks.jpg

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@Panhead
I have had shoes for years I just picked up backcountry ones as the ones I had were runners and I don't do running.

Panhead

@Panhead
I have had shoes for years I just picked up backcountry ones as the ones I had were runners and I don't do running.
@mattybfat
Then let's hook up and bang out 2 peaks. Panther going past the giant ledges and Balsam, maybe grab Eagle while we're there and bushwack back to lot. 14 miles with out Eagle, not much more getting eagle.

Top Bottom