Weekday ride interest?

xc62701

I'm thinking of putting out a weekdays ride/rides at some of my local parks. This is typically Lewis Morris/Dickerson mine/Tourne/Wildcat/maybe Stephens. It'd be 90-120 mins of steady pedaling in the morning. I'm thinking 8-10ish. It certainly wouldn't be race pace but I don't want to be stopping often. I need to stay local as I'm home on paternity leave and need to help out with my newborn. Any interest?

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
how long is your leave?

your casual pace might leave most of us in the dust....road ride maybe? (can wheel suck)

DownhillR3

On the weekdays i'm off and in town, so game! Want to explore those places more and agree on the no stopping aspect. ;)

Patrick

Staff member
Ok. I'm up for a fat bike explore of Patriots path. Some LM
I'd be a real boat anchor at wildcat.

Throw some plans out there. With the caveat they can change with no notice.

I can probably ride in a couple weeks.

Last edited:

rxpxskier

following...I am still new to mountain biking, but i really enjoy trying to keep up with good riders and dont mind being left behind

xc62701

Any interest for tomorrow? How about a Patriots path/Lewis morris ride? Meet at the speedwell lake lot just off of 202 by the dam. I'd like to be rolling by 7:45 for 90-120 of pedaling. U in?

xc62701

Let me know if anyone is interested by 10 tonight. No sweat but I want to be able call an audible if I'm not meeting anyone.

pxs231

I work near the Allamuchy parks, but can’t start earlier than 8:30am until July. Let me know if you want to do any double or triple-parkers.

Patrick

Staff member
Any interest for tomorrow? How about a Patriots path/Lewis morris ride? Meet at the speedwell lake lot just off of 202 by the dam. I'd like to be rolling by 7:45 for 90-120 of pedaling. U in?

too busy tomorrow - wednesday?

xc62701

I work near the Allamuchy parks, but can’t start earlier than 8:30am until July. Let me know if you want to do any double or triple-parkers.
Will do. For now I need to roll a little earlier but there's definitely some mooch time coming up.

Top Bottom