Weekday ride interest?

xc62701

I'm thinking of putting out a weekdays ride/rides at some of my local parks. This is typically Lewis Morris/Dickerson mine/Tourne/Wildcat/maybe Stephens. It'd be 90-120 mins of steady pedaling in the morning. I'm thinking 8-10ish. It certainly wouldn't be race pace but I don't want to be stopping often. I need to stay local as I'm home on paternity leave and need to help out with my newborn. Any interest?

fidodie

Staff member
Ok. I'm up for a fat bike explore of Patriots path. Some LM
I'd be a real boat anchor at wildcat.

Throw some plans out there. With the caveat they can change with no notice.

I can probably ride in a couple weeks.

Last edited:

xc62701

Any interest for tomorrow? How about a Patriots path/Lewis morris ride? Meet at the speedwell lake lot just off of 202 by the dam. I'd like to be rolling by 7:45 for 90-120 of pedaling. U in?

xc62701

Let me know if anyone is interested by 10 tonight. No sweat but I want to be able call an audible if I'm not meeting anyone.

pxs231

I work near the Allamuchy parks, but can’t start earlier than 8:30am until July. Let me know if you want to do any double or triple-parkers.

xc62701

I work near the Allamuchy parks, but can’t start earlier than 8:30am until July. Let me know if you want to do any double or triple-parkers.
Will do. For now I need to roll a little earlier but there's definitely some mooch time coming up.