Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
Had a lot of fun tonight!
IMG_5099.JPG
IMG_5098.JPG
IMG_5097.JPG
IMG_5096.JPG
IMG_5095.JPG
@Mitch , @SmooveP ,@seanrunnette , mark waters, @sk1er18 , oldock, mandell, confenti and a few others. Fun times, good to help out and bs, and my big guy got to test ride/qc the same bike for two hours.

YoBikeLady

Hey all, tomorrow is Wednesday again. This will be our last work night of the Christmas season since we will be giving the bikes out on Saturday. Next week(12/21) will be more of a party. If any of you are passing by your local bike shop and they have tons of extra reflectors that they are willing to give up, grab some. Thanks.

rottin'

Staff member
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hey all, tomorrow is Wednesday again. This will be our last work night of the Christmas season since we will be giving the bikes out on Saturday. Next week(12/21) will be more of a party. If any of you are passing by your local bike shop and they have tons of extra reflectors that they are willing to give up, grab some. Thanks.
I think I can finally make this one:)

Mare

Damn it! I cannot make it tonight! Next week I must must must make it! Any chance we can have a party the following Wednesday (12/28)? I'll be off from work that week and can make it for sure! I suspect on the 28th I'd be sitting by myself on the couch. :(

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
good times last night good to see everyone remember next week is the last night....

YoBikeLady

Hi all, Remember tomorrow(12/21) is going to be our last Volunteer Night for the year. And it's actually going to be more party than work. There will be pizza, pasta and sausage sandwiches. Bring your own alcoholic beverages or the leftover cookie tray from your office party. I believe @MMuller still plans on providing the entertainment. If not, we always have @Mitch.

If you find socializing with fellow cyclists a bit awkward, bring your tools and I'll give you some work to do. I'll put you next to Pete and you can discuss chain lube and grease viscosity.

Come around 5:30-6pm. Leave by 9-9:30.

Frank

Sasquatch
So bummed that I missed these this year. I was planning on attending tomorrow, but my afternoon schedule got switched so I will not make it. Looks like you had great attendance for these and that's what really matters. You folks rock!

Top Bottom