Happy Hanukkah
20181205_180519.jpg

Happy Kids
20181205_184604.jpg
20181205_184528.jpg
20181205_200721.jpg

Mountain Bike Mike

This was planned this way. sorry
Expected... when I got home and Stef asked who was there... Iggy... Mitch.. ya know, the guy who manages to insult everyone around the campfire to their face and at the same time has everyone cracking up... yeah - that guy. Luv ya Mitch

Mare

German chocolate cake!
The special request was for Val, but I do like your enthusiasm! I'll make German chocolate cake for the subsequent event though cause I think I have a full menu already for 2LB next week. The last time I made a GCC though, it was a hit so you should find an excuse to get folks together and I'll be there :)

Last edited:

Mare

I mean you dont have to..... but there will be some sad elves if you dont come next week (with world famous banana bread).

PS Serena loves you
I have to come since everyone got excited about banana bread. And when Grace gave me a hug goodbye, well, I want another hug next week!

Tell Serena I love her too and hope to see her soon! :)

Last edited:

Mare

Good crew tonight! Very thoughtful. Val is a fan of gluten free brownies. Seriously, no pressure.
Brownies are easy. I should be able to do that.

I promise I am not trying to get my post count up here. It's just so much easier to reply to each one on my small computer here. That's it for now!

Top Bottom