Waway Spring Cleaning

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yes, this is the way it's always been there. Works out fine.
I think I've caught the back of the cat 2 pack on the second half of my second lap but it's never an issue.
At least I'll have a goal of staying ahead of you for lap 2.

xc62701

Oh my lord. BRING BUG SPRAY! The gnats are ridiculous right now. I almost ate a few just trying to change for my preride yesterday. Ride fast or get eaten.

huffster

Oh my lord. BRING BUG SPRAY! The gnats are ridiculous right now. I almost ate a few just trying to change for my preride yesterday. Ride fast or get eaten.

This is why late Fall thru early Spring is the best riding time in my opinion. GD bugs, cob-webs, etc. can take the fun out of it sometimes. Despite that, I think I will go for a ride today...coated in OFF. :eek:

xc62701

This is why late Fall thru early Spring is the best riding time in my opinion. GD bugs, cob-webs, etc. can take the fun out of it sometimes. Despite that, I think I will go for a ride today...coated in OFF. :eek:

You'll need it. If you slow at all they will be swarming you.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
30% chance of rain?

I'd say it's a 100% chance of new BBs, brake pads.

Maybe it'll miss us.
IMG_0310.PNG

onetracker

waywa 1 kids.jpg
waywa 3 kids.jpg
waywa 4 kids.jpg
waywa 1 beg.jpg
waywa 2 beg.jpg
waywa 3 beg.jpg
waywa 1 kids.jpg

Special thanks to all racers, families and spectators who came out to the 14th Annual Waywanda Spring Race presented by Black Bear Cycling, A.C. Daughtry Inc. and Sussex Bike and Sport. What a beautiful day! We hope you had a fun day with us! We sure enjoyed the event. A few photos of the Kids and Beginners…

Top Bottom