Water Company Trails Directory

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
water-company-jpg.34209

Thanks @Big Al

ktmrider

I'm finalizing a kitchen this Tuesday 4/26 on state park drive in Titusville and should be done around 430 , anyone like to show me around this system. ? Or give me a point of entry / last time I parked at a friends house on church road and don't think I can find my way back .

michael.su

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I'm finalizing a kitchen this Tuesday 4/26 on state park drive in Titusville and should be done around 430 , anyone like to show me around this system. ? Or give me a point of entry / last time I parked at a friends house on church road and don't think I can find my way back .
I'd meet you for a ride but there is no way I can make it there by 4:30. Maybe 5:30...
The best place to park is the little gravel parking lot for the greenway trail across the street on 518. See Fidodie's link above.

ktmrider

Thx mike I tried to move my appt back but no go, i will enter from that lot , what is the total milage at this park ? doesn't look like much .

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
hit the dh out of the back of the parking lot on 518 - link that to baldpate, then washington crossing park, hammer back up the d&r or d&l - probably 25+ miles?

capedoc

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thx pat , looks like not that much mileage , I thought I had more last time I was there ...maybe I was in baldpate as well

It's not a ton of mileage but because of the nature of the terrain and relentless 90º turns, you don't move very fast. I also like to hit it in both directions.

blackburn1973

Anyone have an intel on the trail that effectively continues yellow when you cross blue? if coming from the lot on blue would be on the right. Hadn't noticed it before. Assume it's an alternate connection to red?

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions