Water Company Trails Directory

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Anyone have an intel on the trail that effectively continues yellow when you cross blue? if coming from the lot on blue would be on the right. Hadn't noticed it before. Assume it's an alternate connection to red?
Yes it connects over to red and seems to be in various states of being open depending on the time of year

I also noticed a breakoff trail off of yellow last year that heads into a rock garden (big surprise). Its kinda in the area of the trail that goes to Brunswick Ave. If looking at Strava its right where the 110m line cuts across the trail.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I also noticed a breakoff trail off of yellow last year that heads into a rock garden (big surprise). Its kinda in the area of the trail that goes to Brunswick Ave. If looking at Strava its right where the 110m line cuts across the trail.
Isn’t that the Afghan Chunk segment? That was opened in fall of ‘19. Gui built
It without tell anyone.

blackburn1973

^ What @stb222 said, and that section's bomb. As to the section I originally mentioned, yeah, it just cuts down a bit lower on Blue (pre-Red) and seems to route around what tends to be a bit of a wetter section.

Hair Face

Not really. It's a pretty easy loop to follow. Basically a figure 8.

I'm actually working on an updated map at the moment. as well as some rules and general info. Stay tuned.

Anything ever happen with the updated map of this place? I've ridden it a few times and gotten turned around in the fall a time or two....

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions