Water Company Trails Directory

ktmrider

I'm finalizing a kitchen this Tuesday 4/26 on state park drive in Titusville and should be done around 430 , anyone like to show me around this system. ? Or give me a point of entry / last time I parked at a friends house on church road and don't think I can find my way back .

michael.su

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I'm finalizing a kitchen this Tuesday 4/26 on state park drive in Titusville and should be done around 430 , anyone like to show me around this system. ? Or give me a point of entry / last time I parked at a friends house on church road and don't think I can find my way back .
I'd meet you for a ride but there is no way I can make it there by 4:30. Maybe 5:30...
The best place to park is the little gravel parking lot for the greenway trail across the street on 518. See Fidodie's link above.

ktmrider

Thx mike I tried to move my appt back but no go, i will enter from that lot , what is the total milage at this park ? doesn't look like much .

Patrick

aka Fidodie
Staff member
hit the dh out of the back of the parking lot on 518 - link that to baldpate, then washington crossing park, hammer back up the d&r or d&l - probably 25+ miles?

capedoc

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thx pat , looks like not that much mileage , I thought I had more last time I was there ...maybe I was in baldpate as well
It's not a ton of mileage but because of the nature of the terrain and relentless 90º turns, you don't move very fast. I also like to hit it in both directions.