Washington Valley Park Group Ride - June 19th

Mare

We are having a lot of fun at our group rides, so why not join us on another this weekend?

Washington Valley Park
June 19th
10:00 AM
Newmans Lane Parking Lot

Directions to the park: http://www.mtbnj.com/wiki/Chimney_Rock

Kirt will be guiding us through some trails that are rocky with a fair amount of climbing (not beginner friendly). Although it’s not officially planned, I am always willing to grab some food and I am sure others will be too, so plan to eat somewhere if you have time.

Please let me know if you plan to attend; RSVP to mare@jorba.org or reply to this post and I hope to see you there this Saturday!

Ride Series: http://www2.jorba.org/images/a/a9/2010_Ride_Series_Updated_5.11.10.pdf

Ron

I am going to try to make it. I work nights (4pm-2am), so hopefully I get up early enough to meet up.

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
If the weather is good, I will be there. I plan on dragging a few other people with me.

Sjorge3442

I may make it out. Should be bringing a friend too. Is this ride ridable without being clipless? My friend is still running platforms.

Hope to make it out!

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
I will be doing the work thing again on Saturday,...CRAP! See you all at the next one, I hope. Have a great ride.

Last edited:

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I may make it out. Should be bringing a friend too. Is this ride ridable without being clipless? My friend is still running platforms.

i do just fine on platforms at CR.

taking that sentence out of context - my friend is still running platforms - its actually a pretty weird statement. "an acquaintance of mine is a series of flat areas that do not move while jogging at a quick pace." sorry, random thought. i'm going to bed now.

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Wow this looks like fun. I'm in. :D

Weather looks hot for Saturday:drooling:

thanks Mare

Mare

Hope to make it out!

Will your friend be comfortable riding rocky terrain?

That is the important question. If he can ride well with clipless, then he'll be fine :) Can he handle rocks?

Wow this looks like fun. I'm in. :D

Phew! Without you, this wouldn't be happening!! :)

Top Bottom