215.8 KB · Views: 750
  • 100_0491.JPG
    100_0491.JPG
    204.3 KB · Views: 706
Last edited:

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
Year sounds about right, but I think it's a Ford Fairlane, rather than a Galaxie...

rusty-1964-ford-fairlane-5d16192-wingsdomain-art-and-photography.jpg

Last edited:

Mildly Wild

By golly you're right. It is a Fairlane except it's a '64.

64 Fairlane was like a smaller version of the 63 Galaxie.

slingblade_uhhuh

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Always look both ways before crossing a sand road. You never know what's coming.
The guy that took the video says that this was in Greenwood Forest WMA.

R grate

When I raced the Baja 1000 I would go down to Brendan Byrne at midnight and practice going super fast using lights on the roads . Some of the things I would see were unexplainable . I started carrying a hand gun In my camelback . It’s sad what people dump back there . The enduro club I’m in has caught countless folks dumping garbage , boats , dogs. I wonder how many mafia bodies I have ridden over ....

olegbabich

When I raced the Baja 1000 I would go down to Brendan Byrne at midnight and practice going super fast using lights on the roads . Some of the things I would see were unexplainable . I started carrying a hand gun In my camelback . It’s sad what people dump back there . The enduro club I’m in has caught countless folks dumping garbage , boats , dogs. I wonder how many mafia bodies I have ridden over ....

If I have time, after riding a Local Singletrack I make a point of filling my truck up with garbage that people "Leave Behind".

This past summer I stopped to check out a new pile of about 6 Contractor Grade Garbage Bags. This time the bags were not filled with Construction Derbies, they were full bones and some looked very human. At this moment I lost my "Man Card" and I think I had my 1st Panic Attack. (How many Dead Hookers can fill 6 large garbage bags?)

As soon as I got to a paved road, I parked and called the Local Cops, telling the dispatch that I think I found human remains.

10 min later 2 Police Cars made a Tactical Approach - (arriving at the same time from different directions and parking 1/2 block away). 1 officer approached me on foot, while the other stood behind his car to cover his partner. After determining that I was not a threat, but just a Doofus with a Dirt Bike, the cops followed me to the spot.

Officer opened 1 bag and all I saw was red hair (Holly Shit this 1 bag is full of human heads) at this point I was stuttering and my hands were sweating.

After examining the content of a couple of bags it was determined they are full of deer bones and carcasses. The red hair was deer hide.

1 officer stayed behind to make a report. I hope they called the Fish and Game.

I see a lot of poaching going on, but why would you put deer in garbage bags, usually they just leave carcass by the road or throw it across the single track in order to block it.

I also do a lot of night riding on Enduro Bikes. There are a surprising amount of people and Jeeps in the woods after dark. I keep my distance, but besides that every Vehicle smells like Weed I feel safe but try to stay away from known party spots.

Be safe out there.

Last edited:

pibbles

is it wrong that I know exactly how many dead hookers can fit in a large contractor garbage bag?

slingblade_uhhuh

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
In the early days of the PBT, I met a knowledgeable old timer, who at that time was maintaining some hiking trails. He mentioned that he always would have a hatchet on his belt when out in the woods alone. I replied, wouldn't a pruning saw be better? He replied that the hatchet was to scare away the rats. The rats? Yeah, the two legged ones.

Top Bottom