wanted: Youth / childrens mountain bikesize 24Wheels

i have a 24inch trek 220 from when i was a kid still collecting dust in my parents basement, make me an offer

The Boys and Girls Club Bike Exchange in Ewing, NJ gets these all the time. Typically Trek MT-220 or Specialized bikes with 24" wheels, some with front suspension, some with front derailleurs. They sell for under $100. I'm there Tuesday and Thursday nights.

The Boys and Girls Club Bike Exchange in Ewing, NJ gets these all the time. Typically Trek MT-220 or Specialized bikes with 24" wheels, some with front suspension, some with front derailleurs. They sell for under $100. I'm there Tuesday and Thursday nights.

did they get a new store front? I used to work the one in Plainfield, though a much smaller operation.
been meaning to get back there to help for the holidays. Doing good work Jim!

did they get a new store front? I used to work the one in Plainfield, though a much smaller operation.
been meaning to get back there to help for the holidays. Doing good work Jim!
The Plainfield location is tiny. Our Ewing location has 80ish bikes on display and another 100 in process. It really is a fun place to hang out and fix bikes.
We have a few more 24" wheel bikes but these two are the best. We have a Haro for $60.

I don't know if you're still looking. My son outgrew his Specialize Hotrocks. It's silver and in good working order (admittedly it does not look as shiny as the bikes posted by Jim), but I'd be willing to let it go for $40. I would be happy to see it get some use.

Back
Top Bottom