Wanted: straight handlebars

Matt_

I Get Jokes
Wife wants to try swapping her riser bars with straights now that she's getting more comfortable on the bike, and wants a more aggressive body position (stems already slammed).

31.8 clamp
Width doesn't matter... currently has 685mm so we'll probably be chopping down anything we come across (though I may use this as an experiment for her to try something wider too).

Allaire/Clayton regular.

Wife wants to try swapping her riser bars with straights now that she's getting more comfortable on the bike, and wants a more aggressive body position (stems already slammed).

31.8 clamp
Width doesn't matter... currently has 685mm so we'll probably be chopping down anything we come across (though I may use this as an experiment for her to try something wider too).

Allaire/Clayton regular.
completely straight or a little sweep?
I have some cheapo Bonty Selects in the donate pile if interested, maybe riding in Allaire or 6MR this weekend

completely straight or a little sweep?
I have some cheapo Bonty Selects in the donate pile if interested, maybe riding in Allaire or 6MR this weekend

Swept is good. By straight I really meant no rise... maybe "flat" was the better term.

Daughters bday party Saturday, but hoping to get a ride in at Allaire Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom