Wanted: Desktop computer cheap

BPaze

Don't tell me you have any optiplex SFFs sitting around....
I do have an Optiplex 360 tower think it needs an HDD and might have a couple HP Pro 400's with AMD processors soon. A lot of random PC's and servers I have collected from clients that are just sitting in one of the rooms in the office waiting to go to the recycling centre.

Reactions: rlb

rlb

I do have an Optiplex 360 tower think it needs an HDD and might have a couple HP Pro 400's with AMD processors soon. A lot of random PC's and servers I have collected from clients that are just sitting in one of the rooms in the office waiting to go to the recycling centre.

I have a refurb on the way from Newegg, would have sucked to hear you have a free version of what I paid for.

Since starting this post I've narrowed down what I actually need in terms of processor gen etc., So older recycled stuff probably wouldn't have worked anyway.

BPaze

I have a refurb on the way from Newegg, would have sucked to hear you have a free version of what I paid for.

Since starting this post I've narrowed down what I actually need in terms of processor gen etc., So older recycled stuff probably wouldn't have worked anyway.
It's not old it is antique, the only new equipment I have is because it got destroyed by water damage. It may be salvageable, but who knows if it would be worth it.

Reactions: rlb

BPaze

@BPaze , @JimN ,

Thanks for the equipment. My son is out in garage right now doing an inventory and deciding what combination of things he can put together first! :D
My pleasure and let me know if he needs anything else. Sorry I didnt have much newer or better processors. Also thank you for the beers!!

Top Bottom