Wanted: 9 Speed rear derailleur, bar-end shifters, hubs/wheelsets...

Karate Monkey

Have a few more things I need to start bringing a build together:

-Bar-end shifters. Not married to 9/10 speed, what do you have? BL-S77, BL-S78/9, Microshift, etc?
-9 speed mountain derailleur, Shimano. Deore+? If you have one of the newer [9 speed] Alivio models, that's cool too.
-A nice-ish rear hub, preferably not disc, though it doesn't hurt. 32/36 hole okay. If you have a matching front hub, let me know, but the plan is to re-build a dyno. If you've got a 26" (rim brake) wheelset that is moderately wide (21-23mm inner) that you want to let go for cheap, that may work, too. I've got some rear DT 370s (28 and 32 hole) that I could use, but they're a bit heavy for what I'm doing. Willing to trade them out. I've got a vintage Morrow coaster hub (36 hole) in pristine internal condition (crummy re-chrome, it's streaky, but intact, from a bad wirebrush job pre-plating) that I'd consider parting with, too.
-Front cantilever hanger (1-1/8).

I'd prefer silver parts for everything, but hey, you can't have everything, right?

I have a front canti hanger in silver, and a pair of suntour barcons that are neither 9 nor 10 speed. I've used them both, currently waiting for another build that may or may not happen.

will, from my donation pile
nothing special
take one, none or all
xt, lx, Alivia, campy
WP_20170628_21_07_34_Pro.jpg

also have dura ace and Ultegra grade barcons, keeping the dura ace for a light touring build. But missing one of the Ultegra, if it turns up I'll PM you. Putting for sale soon a 7spd XT barcon setup I had been running on the Rockn'Road, but know you want 9-10 spd. Lastly pretty sure you're not interested in Suntour Commander stuff. Accushift was so ahead of it's time

WP_20170628_21_14_52_Pro.jpg

will, from my donation pile
nothing special
take one, none or all
xt, lx, Alivia, campy
View attachment 53916

also have dura ace and Ultegra grade barcons, keeping the dura ace for a light touring build. But missing one of the Ultegra, if it turns up I'll PM you. Putting for sale soon a 7spd XT barcon setup I had been running on the Rockn'Road, but know you want 9-10 spd. Lastly pretty sure you're not interested in Suntour Commander stuff. Accushift was so ahead of it's time

View attachment 53917

Interested in the XT hub. If you find the shifter, that would be great.

Love working with/on the commander stuff, just not right for this bike.

not mine. (you also probably need to register to view the ad, but if you're too lazy i can try to connect you):

http://advrider.com/index.php?threa...t-shifters-derailleur-and-bike-shoes.1238032/

SRAM X9 derailleur with worn bottom pulley - fully operational, clean and ready to go.
SRAM 9.0 grip shift with good cables - worn grips and missing windows over gear indicators - full operational.
Truvativ 3X9 crankset - 175mm arms, 44/32/22 chainwheels - bottom bracket probably not worth messing with, but included.
$75 or best offer for all three.

Brand new in box SRAM X9 front shifter - 3 speed derailleur. $15

WTB Rocket V saddle with titanium rails - cover is coming off. $10

Nike ACG mountain biking shoes - size 10 / 44 (true to size). This model was notorious for the sole separating from the upper - fixed it with high quality glue and used lightly for a couple of years. $15

Diadora Speed Racer R Carbon - size 9.5 / 43. Worn once or twice, but just couldn't justify the pain! Some 43's fit me, but not these - they are a snug 43. Excellent condition - please see pics. $20

More pics here.

not mine. (you also probably need to register to view the ad, but if you're too lazy i can try to connect you):

http://advrider.com/index.php?threa...t-shifters-derailleur-and-bike-shoes.1238032/

SRAM X9 derailleur with worn bottom pulley - fully operational, clean and ready to go.
SRAM 9.0 grip shift with good cables - worn grips and missing windows over gear indicators - full operational.
Truvativ 3X9 crankset - 175mm arms, 44/32/22 chainwheels - bottom bracket probably not worth messing with, but included.
$75 or best offer for all three.

Brand new in box SRAM X9 front shifter - 3 speed derailleur. $15

WTB Rocket V saddle with titanium rails - cover is coming off. $10

Nike ACG mountain biking shoes - size 10 / 44 (true to size). This model was notorious for the sole separating from the upper - fixed it with high quality glue and used lightly for a couple of years. $15

Diadora Speed Racer R Carbon - size 9.5 / 43. Worn once or twice, but just couldn't justify the pain! Some 43's fit me, but not these - they are a snug 43. Excellent condition - please see pics. $20

More pics here.

Just about the only thing I could use are the road shoes, and I've sworn off clicky shoes for the time being :p

But hey, free bump.

Back
Top Bottom