Wanted: 50cm or so road bike

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
My sister wants to get back into shape and is looking for a drop bar road (or gravel/CX) bike. She's 5'2" so somewhere around 50cm/XS should be good. Couple folks here have offered stuff for her to try out which is appreciated but she hopes to continue riding and own something. Something that needs a little TLC is fine but don't want to go so far back it's quill stems and friction shifters.
Budget is $0-800.00 ish, depending.
TIA!

We have 2 different road bikes that were trade ins, all tuned up and ready to roll....older Cannondale CAAD 2 aluminum 50cm. frame, upgraded to STI 3x7 , $500....also a Specialized Ruby 51cm. FACT Carbon frame/fork, 105 11 speed STI, has Look pedals, WB cage, & computer on it, $900.

We have 2 different road bikes that were trade ins, all tuned up and ready to roll....older Cannondale CAAD 2 aluminum 50cm. frame, upgraded to STI 3x7 , $500....also a Specialized Ruby 51cm. FACT Carbon frame/fork, 105 11 speed STI, has Look pedals, WB cage, & computer on it, $900.
She’s interested in the Ruby but I’m a little unsure about the headshox dealio. Have any pics or link or anything?
Thanks!

She’s interested in the Ruby but I’m a little unsure about the headshox dealio. Have any pics or link or anything?
Thanks!
I'll take some pics and send them to you....this is the pre-headshit-dealio garbage generation....

My sister wants to get back into shape and is looking for a drop bar road (or gravel/CX) bike. She's 5'2" so somewhere around 50cm/XS should be good. Couple folks here have offered stuff for her to try out which is appreciated but she hopes to continue riding and own something. Something that needs a little TLC is fine but don't want to go so far back it's quill stems and friction shifters.
Budget is $0-800.00 ish, depending.
TIA!
small cannon cx bike. Alum frame carbon fork. 10speed shimano 105. Works great. $600.00

Attachments

• 20230728_075011.jpg
    20230728_075011.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 14
Back
Top Bottom