*** Vtc Events ***

thedoner

I broke my finger today. No MTB for 4 to 6 weeks. Not happy.
While in the ER, I was chatting with the tech who took my X-rays knows Utah Joe. Is there anyone that doesn't know that guy?

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Which hospital Gordon? My cousin is an x-ray tech actually. I'm guessing Newton and probably my cousin daria referring to me as "joey" lol

Sorry to hear about your finger bro

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

thedoner

Which hospital Gordon? My cousin is an x-ray tech actually. I'm guessing Newton and probably my cousin daria referring to me as "joey" lol

Sorry to hear about your finger bro

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

That's probably who it was. She may have said she was your cousin...I can't quite remember as I was focused on the pain. This was at St Claire's in Denville.
It could be worse. If had to pick a time to beak a finger it would be know, as I'm not training for anything yet; and if I had to pick a finger to break it would be that one...my left pinky.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
That's probably who it was. She may have said she was your cousin...I can't quite remember as I was focused on the pain. This was at St Claire's in Denville.
It could be worse. If had to pick a time to beak a finger it would be know, as I'm not training for anything yet; and if I had to pick a finger to break it would be that one...my left pinky.

sorry to hear gordon. i broke my left pinky DH'ing and mountain creek over the summer. stupid wall ride. did they put a cast on it? i never went to the hospital b/c i'm dumb.

thedoner

sorry to hear gordon. i broke my left pinky DH'ing and mountain creek over the summer. stupid wall ride. did they put a cast on it? i never went to the hospital b/c i'm dumb.
Not a cast, just a splint...I should be able to do road rides in 2 weeks or so, but I have no idea how I'm going to fit this thing in a glove.:hmmm::hmmm:

This wall a really cool break though. Something was sticking through the skin.:puke:
Yeah, I liked that part too. At first I thought it was a bone but in fact it was just cartilage that the bone was pushing through because it was so badly dislocated.

tommyD

Hey Everybody, just checking in from my winter training camp in Mallorca to give you a great Christmas Present. Click link below:

REMOVED BECAUSE ROG...

Last edited:
Top Bottom