Vinyl, Vinyl, Vinyl

TimBay

So, I'm clearing out some of my vinyl. A lot of it is sealed, or barely spun. Make offers and let me know if you want pictures or information on any of the items.

Open:

$10 Brian Eno + David Byrne: My Life In The Bush of Ghosts (180 g Gatefold)

$7 Band of Horses: Infinite Arms

PENDING SALE $5 Shuggie Otis: Introducing Shuggie Otis (180g)

$5 DJ Jazzy Jeff/The Fresh Prince: Parents Just Don’t Understand 12” single

$5 She& Him: Volume 2 (180g, free Download)

Sold to some creepy dude on fb $10 Madona: Hard Candy (No plastic cover, triple gatefold 180g funky looking candy swirl vinyl)

$2 Foxboro Hot Tubes: Stop Drop and Roll

$5 Billy Joel: The Stranger

$7 REM: Accelerate (no plastic cover, gatefold, double 180g vinyl)

Sealed:

$20 Tyler, The Creater: Wolf (Limited Edition double LP 180g, Gatefold, oversized sticker, CD included, pink vinyl)

$7 Broken Bells: Holding On For Life (12” Single)

$10 Hozier: Self Titled (Includes CD)

PENDING SALE $30 Manic Street Preachers: The Holy Bible (Limited 20th anniversary. 180g vinyl plus 4 CDs and 40page 12x12 book)

$15 Modest Mouse: The Moon & Antarctica (10th anniversary double 180g includes download)

PENDING SALE $15 Modest Mouse: We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank (double 180g vinyl)

PENDING SALE $5 Clint Eastwod: Cowboy Favorites

$7 Roy Orbison: Mystery Girl (25th anniversary, double 180g, 9 previously unreleased tracks, includes download)

$10 D’Angelo and the Vanguard: Black Messiah *double LP, includes download)

$25 Beyonce: Self Titled (limited edition visual album, double LP, DVD with 17 music videos, 28-page booklet, download included)

PENDING SALE$7 Leon Bridges: Coming Home

$5 The Vaccines: English Graffiti (Includes CD)

PENDING SALE $5 Lykke Li: Wounded Rhymes

PENDING SALE $7 The Pink Panther: Music from the Film Score Composed and Conducted by Henry Mancini (50th anniversary edition on pink vinyl)

BOX Set:
$99 The Clash: Sound System Boombox.

Last edited:

TimBay

It seems jmanic is a collector? Fancy beer and bike stuff are bartering options as well.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
It seems jmanic is a collector? Fancy beer and bike stuff are bartering options as well.
Well I just picked up a turntable,
and those guys are tryna set fire to all my $20's I guess... ;-)

Will PM

TimBay

What is your setup?
Bose Soundlink, cell phone and Spotify.

I never got into hifi equipment mainly due to cost. I used to rock some solid thrift shop technics and pretty basic passive speakers. I used to love playing vinyl pre kids. Now we have toys everywhere instead. Ha.

Top Bottom