Vintage Campy Veloce square taper 10sp crankset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
ok you vintage bike peeps (i know @Karate Monkey or @qclabrat are going to be all over this)

if you are grabbing it for you, and not to sell, it is free. Just pay for shipping. maybe chuck a donation at the usual places.
if you are putting it on a bike to sell, or list it on ebay, $20 + shipping.
if you fib, i'll find out, and you won't like your new forum name, or the little banner that goes with it.

172.5 road double ring cranks. drive side looks brand new. NDS has some shoe rub marks. probably polish out.
comes with the hardware to attach the chain rings. might be 135mm BCD ?

purchased cause friend doesn't know NDS pedal is reverse threaded, but he sold bike before i could fix it!

IMG_3398.JPGIMG_3396.JPGIMG_3395.JPG

qclabrat

ok you vintage bike peeps (i know @Karate Monkey or @qclabrat are going to be all over this)

if you are grabbing it for you, and not to sell, it is free. Just pay for shipping. maybe chuck a donation at the usual places.
if you are putting it on a bike to sell, or list it on ebay, $20 + shipping.
if you fib, i'll find out, and you won't like your new forum name, or the little banner that goes with it.

172.5 road double ring cranks. drive side looks brand new. NDS has some shoe rub marks. probably polish out.
comes with the hardware to attach the chain rings. might be 135mm BCD ?

purchased cause friend doesn't know NDS pedal is reverse threaded, but he sold bike before i could fix it!

View attachment 94938View attachment 94939View attachment 94940
I'm good for now too many projects. But I can sweeten the pot with a matching used campy BB. I have an extra lying around. I'll drop it off with Pat if its easier for everyone

Patrick

Staff member
@mtbiker87 - you coming down for the NICA event this weekend?

I'll be up in the andover/newton area friday during the day -
i could leave it with @jmanic if he doesn't mind.

Patrick

Staff member
Will be down near lk lenape all afternoon - probably noon until 5:00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom