Vermont Mountain Bike Festival - July 21-23

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
https://vmba.org/2017-mtb-festival

July 21-23, 2017

I can't wait to get back to Mt. Ellen! This is by far one of my favorite events of the year. The rides are incredibly well planned; shuttle locations at the bottom of the mountain when appropriate, excellent descriptions and guides, and a very overshadowed area of the state to visit. They have everything from great rocky tech riding to lift serviced goodness to flowmaster general trails.

Free camping on site, free BBQ, games, vendors, etc.

The proximity to other incredible ride areas is not to be overlooked for an extended trip either. Last year we hit Green Mountain and Ascutney after the fest, both of which are must-ride locations.

Jeff riding some Mad River goodness at the '16 fest:
20160723_104903.jpg

J-Dro

Hah I remember that shot. I think my bar hit that little twig in front of me and almost sent me to the ground. haha.

Anyhoo, I can't make the fest this year but if anyone is on the fence, I can vouch that it's a blast and a very well run festival. Shuttle buses run all day to drop-off/pick-up points so it's easy to minimize the climbing and maximize the mileage if you do a little planning. Make the trip and represent Jersey!

Top Bottom