Ventana Full Suspension MTB

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
Anyone interested in this prize from the past? It hasn’t been ridden in years after a bunch of upgrades were done. It's a full suspension tandem, custom made by Ventana USA. 26" wheels. The captain was built as an 18" the stoker is totally adjustable from 13" on up, depending on how you adjust the stoker stem. The frame barely has a scratch on it and the custom finish is amazing. Looks electric in the sunlight.

I've ridden this at Hartshorne, Clayton, 6MR without any issues. Even spent a day DH'ing at Plattekill. You'd really have to try to endo this thing. Everything works, but I'd recommend a brake bleed since it's been sitting.

The Marzocchi Dirt Jumper is the tandem rated version with a 20mm thru axle. Has a Chris King headset, Easton cockpit in the front and Ti Titec bar in the rear with CC barends. Old School Syncros seatpost, Hope DH brakes with floating rotors. Brake levers are mismatched, just because.

9 speed drivetrain with XT shifters and XTR rear derailleur. Rear wheel is a DT Hugi laced to a Rhyno Lite rim. Front wheel has a Mavic DH rim.

Based on recent sales, $2000 seems reasonable.

If anyone is interested I can take some better photos or set up a test ride at the shop.IMG_3382.jpgIMG_3390.jpgIMG_3391.jpgIMG_3392.jpgIMG_3393.jpgIMG_3394.jpgIMG_3395.jpgIMG_3396.jpgIMG_3397.jpgIMG_3398.jpg

Last edited:
Ugh…a year too early. This would be perfect for my special needs 12 yo and me! I’ll keep this thread on my watchlist in case I get a bigger than expected tax return. Otherwise, GLWS!🙂

Ugh…a year too early. This would be perfect for my special needs 12 yo and me! I’ll keep this thread on my watchlist in case I get a bigger than expected tax return. Otherwise, GLWS!🙂
No such thing as a year too early. That's called exceptional planning. A year too late, I'd understand.

Someone here needs this. N+2. I really don't want to deal with the nuts over on Craigslist.

Last edited:
Cool! did you do any modifications to your son’s seat for stability? I’m looking for a backrest and strapped pedals atm.
No, I did put a rack on the back though, just in case he slipped off the seat, to keep him off the spinning tire. I’ve since removed it as he has taken to it well over the year+ since we got the tandem.

Thanks! They have a lot of good stuff on their site…I ended up getting the Adams trail-a-bike back support. It was the only one I found that is sold in the US, but I really liked the one with the lower back support that’s sold in the UK (maybe if this one doesn’t work well)

1712163019976.png

Back
Top Bottom