VeloViewer

ltrmtb

Glad you liked it Norm!YOu could also add this neat little image to your posts.

SigImage.php

rick81721

Lothar
got - "the elevation data is sketchy, or you are truly awesome"
after further review, it would be the former.

my siggy is not so awesome

How do you add the summary image to your signature? I tried but I keep getting errors. Of course my stats are pretty pitiful but they can only improve, right?

SigImage.php

this was done manually in the post

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
testing sig (nevermind fidodie- figured it out)

convert that to miles!

top right of the title bar on the summary page..i stuck it in my sig block, but i think i have it turned off - at least i can't see my sig.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I can see your sig. I was going to add it but then I saw you did it. And I can't be a follower. That's why, whenever I'm not winning a race, I just ride off the course into a tree. Following sucks!

SigImage.php

The fact that I have 550 sections and only 412 top 50s is kind of poor. I once owned a cat 3 climb in NJ. That lasted about 18 hours then Moritz got mad.

I have some cat 2s in Taiwan still. But I can't really defend myself so well there.

rick81721

Lothar
convert that to miles!

top right of the title bar on the summary page..i stuck it in my sig block, but i think i have it turned off - at least i can't see my sig.

I think I'll go back to km - more impressive numbers! Also just noticed this doesn't update automatically when you add a new file in strava. Guess you have to go to veloviewer and update there as well??

Yep just did it. That kinda sucks - would've thought strava would do it

Last edited:

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I think I'll go back to km - more impressive numbers! Also just noticed this doesn't update automatically when you add a new file in strava. Guess you have to go to veloviewer and update there as well??

Yep just did it. That kinda sucks - would've thought strava would do it

just noticed the units option right on the config page...
come to think of it, the rules do call for metric

Rule #24 // Speeds and distances shall be referred to and measured in kilometers.

rick81721

Lothar
just noticed the units option right on the config page...
come to think of it, the rules do call for metric

Rule #24 // Speeds and distances shall be referred to and measured in kilometers.

It defaults back to metric every time you go back into it. Who runs that site, brits??

Top Bottom