USPS Tracking

anyone waiting for packages?
I have one from TX, sent 10 days ago, just got to NJ today, maybe I'll get it before x-mas...
UPS tracking is also pretty spotty, days before they update at times
I used to get great rates from work till they stopped shipping FedEx group, now everything is double

Funny, I was thinking about this thread with my dishwasher problems

I ordered a part Sunday night (17th), website said I should have it by the 20th. It ships the next day as expected, but the tracking showed "Package Acceptance Pending" for most of the day yesterday.

Screenshot_20171220-113558.png

That was a status new to me, so some searching led to this detailed explanation on reddit, which was quite helpful. I assumed the part was on it's way, but nearly 24 hours later a tracking update showed it was still at the "origin" postal facility.

Lame. I called the vendor and they sent a new part on it's way overnight. It's in the hands of FedEx now....

I ordered some Blackfishin' tackle yesterday afternoon; due here tomorrow. Used points; free ship; Amazon Prime FTW ( I hope)

Disclaimer: I am a fan of supporting my local B&T shops; just these deals are so hard to beat. And no traffic....

Reactions: rlb
I ordered some Blackfishin' tackle yesterday afternoon; due here tomorrow. Used points; free ship; Amazon Prime FTW ( I hope)

Disclaimer: I am a fan of supporting my local B&T shops; just these deals are so hard to beat. And no traffic....

the supply chain for Amazon is unreal, it's changing customer expectations,
which is why when you depend on services like USPS, its seems so inferior

ups delivered my amazon packages at 9:43 last night - after tracking said the truck left the facility at 9:00 am...driver must have been toast!

ups delivered my amazon packages at 9:43 last night - after tracking said the truck left the facility at 9:00 am...driver must have been toast!
Leaving the facility is just when the package is scanned to be put on the truck.

Sent 2 day priority mail Nov 29, never left post office till the 5th
December 7, 2017, 9:05 am
Sorting Complete
MORGANVILLE, NJ 07751
December 7, 2017, 7:16 am
Arrived at Post Office
ENGLISHTOWN, NJ 07726
December 7, 2017, 5:35 am
Departed USPS Regional Facility
TRENTON NJ DISTRIBUTION CENTER
December 7, 2017, 2:47 am
Arrived at USPS Regional Destination Facility
TRENTON NJ DISTRIBUTION CENTER
December 6, 2017, 9:44 am
In Transit to Destination
On its way to MORGANVILLE, NJ 07751
December 5, 2017, 5:44 pm
Departed USPS Regional Origin Facility
COPPELL TX DISTRIBUTION CENTER
December 4, 2017, 9:07 am
December 3, 2017, 9:07 am
December 2, 2017, 1:26 am
Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility
COPPELL TX DISTRIBUTION CENTER
December 1, 2017, 5:19 pm
USPS picked up item
DALLAS, TX 75211
November 29, 2017, 2:23 pm
Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
DALLAS, TX 75211

and FEDEX no better
Shipped for next day on Tuesday Oct 24th, went all around the country and arrived on Nov 2nd

Date/Time
ActivityLocation
11/02/2017 - Thursday
12:31 pmDeliveredMorganville, NJ
Left at front door. Signature Service not requested.
8:26 amOn FedEx vehicle for deliveryDAYTON, NJ4:38 amArrived at FedEx locationDAYTON, NJ4:36 amAt local FedEx facilityDAYTON, NJ1:40 amDeparted FedEx locationJERSEY CITY, NJ12:35 amArrived at FedEx locationJERSEY CITY, NJ
11/01/2017 - Wednesday
4:45 pmDeparted FedEx locationLONG ISLAND CITY, NY1:21 pmArrived at FedEx locationLONG ISLAND CITY, NY
10/30/2017 - Monday
10:58 amIn transitMETAL TWP, PA
10/29/2017 - Sunday
9:44 pmIn transitHIGHLAND, IL
10/28/2017 - Saturday
9:57 amDeparted FedEx locationBLOOMINGTON, CA
10/27/2017 - Friday
1:55 pmArrived at FedEx locationBLOOMINGTON, CA4:46 amIn transitVICTORVILLE, CA
10/26/2017 - Thursday
5:45 pmIn transitALBUQUERQUE, NM6:44 amIn transitSAPULPA, OK
10/25/2017 - Wednesday
7:43 pmIn transitNEW CASTLE, IN7:40 amDeparted FedEx locationKEASBEY, NJ
10/24/2017 - Tuesday
11:08 pmArrived at FedEx locationKEASBEY, NJ
8:28 pmLeft FedEx origin facilityBLAUVELT, NY
7:11 pmArrived at FedEx locationBLAUVELT, NY
6:11 pmShipment information sent to FedEx
5:04 pmPicked up

I've had tons of issues in the past with deliveries, but this year has been great so far. Only 1 more package to be delivered tomorrow.

Even had good luck with Amazon same day delivery. Had a package delivered by some girl in her car. Rang the doorbell and wished us a Merry Christmas. No packages delivered after midnight and left on the curb or in the street.

Not only that they hire seasonal workers off the street that could give 2 pucks. I did a seasonal ups my senior year loading 18 wheelers. I stomped and smashed more product then a Greek wedding.

Reactions: rlb
and FEDEX no better
Shipped for next day on Tuesday Oct 24th, went all around the country and arrived on Nov 2nd

My brain would have melted while watching this unfold.

My replacement FedEx package was overnighted through the same NY location. You've already ruined my day!

Blackfoot Angler, Ovando Montana.......big supporters of the Tour Divide

Reactions: w_b
Back
Top Bottom