Useless baseball news of the day: Los DOYERS!

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
doyersx-inset-community.jpg

The team recently trademarked "Los Doyers" and is selling T-shirts with the phrase on it for $30. "Los Doyers" has grown in popularity in recent years into a popular nickname that makes light at how some Mexican-American fans purposefully mispronounciate the team's name. T-shirts, hats and other apparel have been sold around the Los Angeles area for years, and former player and coach Manny Mota was said to have frequently used "Los Doyers"

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...dodgers-to-los-doyers-frank-mccourt-expands/1

UNREAL!

Reminds me of the Star Wars shirt from a few years back

7347410_38e7768c53.jpg

VanDbtRiver

I worked with a mexican dude who would always say "jello"... after much research and after obtaining a degree in linguistics, I have discovered that we were supposed to paint the walls "yellow":eek:

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
guilty...:eek:

Try explaining your boss that you were going to "Jail" (Yale) for the weekend to visit your buddy....

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
My brother runs the catering department at Woodbridge Deli well the kitchen staff calls him something that translates into "the baby meat ball". He has named 4 guys he works with Jose and Jos-B and the other 2 guys *number Juan and number two. They love my brother cause he's a giant.

Top Bottom