UPS lately

MikeyBikey2000

The package that went missing on Nov 25th arrived yesterday. Once again it was that UPS-USPS joint venture.. I think my local post office just tosses the UPS stuff in a pile and when they get to it, they get to it if at all.. I once had a package go missing and I called the local post office where it was dropped by UPS, took them a while but then they said give it a couple of more days - but I was pretty sure they found it in the pile when I called.. got it the next day and it looked like they played football with it.. I wish sellers would say up front that they are using that method (UPS Innovations or SurePost).. I would never buy from them if I knew that was how it was coming.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Screen Shot 2018-12-04 at 1.08.20 PM.png
WTF DO THEY DO THIS WHEN EVERY PRESIDENT DIES
giphy.gif

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I pay $5/gal for Avgas, keep 5 gallons on hand, and mix 1 liter as needed for power equipment - no ethanol, no fuss, no problems, ever.

avgas is leaded - can cause other problems, but for the most part, it runs a chainsaw like a pro.
if any of you are thinking about this, solberg airport has a self-serve pump. just look over at the first plane you
see and use there N-Number (the number on the plane that start with N - we are very creative) - cause it asks.

---

i buy the premix for the chainsaws. mix my own for the blower - i think it is a volume thing.
look for deals as it is the end of the season.

pro tip - run tools until dry/empty - they should put fuel shut-offs on everything.

----

i looked at a delivery confirmation on amazon the other day, because it was reported that the package was
delivered, and i didn't see it. they had a picture of it on the porch, and it was just out of the line-of-sight of the door.
thought that was a good one. i ordered two 35W LED corn-cobs. less than half the price of batteries-n-bulbs.
but i do still buy stuff there - cause they recycle my depleted crap.

one piece crank

We paid someone to maintain the lawn for 2 years and frankly it wasn't that great - especially the leaves.

A few years ago a guy came by and said he'd mow my lawn for $70. I asked if we could walk the property so he knew where my propery lines were, and he said, "oh, I know", so I said, "ok". Five acres later he said he underestimated...

Top Bottom