Updated Chimney Rock Trail Map?

Molasses

I haven't been to C-Rock in over a year and want to start hitting those trails again. Sounds like there have been some new trails added over the last year by Gilbridge (may be getting the Street name wrong). Would love to check things out and I am wondering if there is a map marking the latest trails or should I just go and get alittle lost? I used to ride C-Rock a ton and the last "new" trail that had been added was the one the IMBA Trail Builders help design.

Thanks in advance for any info!

Whoa. You're alive!

What are you doing next Monday around 5:30pm?

I haven't been to C-Rock in over a year and want to start hitting those trails again. Sounds like there have been some new trails added over the last year by Gilbridge (may be getting the Street name wrong). Would love to check things out and I am wondering if there is a map marking the latest trails or should I just go and get alittle lost? I used to ride C-Rock a ton and the last "new" trail that had been added was the one the IMBA Trail Builders help design.

Thanks in advance for any info!
Haven't seen a map update anywhere, but the new trail is off Gilbride on the gravel lot side. It's just about a half mile loop which ends back at the lot. Getting a lot of growth so, needs some trimming. As for other work there were reroutes to Red and Yellow last year. Sure there's others but on the most part the current map will help you find everything

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions