Two things that suck this winter(there are others but these bother me).

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
So I went to Med Express on the way home from work. They prescribed a steroid for PND and recommended Xys(sp?) for allergies. Not a cold but most likely from the weather and allergies. Let’s see how this weekend goes.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Xyzal. I Had an RX too. Worked for a while then I had to switch it up. Seems like my allergies become resistant to the meds and I have to use new stuff after a while.

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
Xyzal. I Had an RX too. Worked for a while then I had to switch it up. Seems like my allergies become resistant to the meds and I have to use new stuff after a while.
yea, Zyrtec worked for a long time and now I think I need to move on. Maybe this is my body just saying don’t stop drinking.

RobW

Escape all headcolds by creating an alkaline environment. Apple cider vinegar every morning and night.

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
Wow, last night was phenomenal. My awesome wife let me hit the pillow at like 9:15. I woke up once to use the bathroom and didn’t wake up til 9:45. Medicine seems to be working. I think the difference this year has been working more 9 hour days vs 8 hour. Saturday is always optional. The problem when I work 9 hours is waki g up at 4:40. No problem waki g up early but house rules do not allow anyone to considet sleeping before 9. Do waking up an hour earlier but only sleepi g 30-45 minutes less is the culprit. Now, how to fix this dilemma. Add a third child and hope she keeps them under control for daddy?

Top Bottom