TW: 2008 Cannondale Caffeine F29 SS - Large

Status
Not open for further replies.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
or just throw gears on your bike and keep it moving while you prostitute yourself over the winter and save some money for a new bike in the summer...

You can set up a 1 x 9 or 10 for less then $250 and with your current team status, I am sure less then that. Far cheaper than a new rig.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
if I were a wagering man I would bet you could do it for under $100...

cassette, rear derail, rear shifter, chain. Under $100 would be doing pretty damn good. However, Pearl doesn't have the higher tastes that you and I do so...

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
You can set up a 1 x 9 or 10 for less then $250 and with your current team status, I am sure less then that. Far cheaper than a new rig.

I like that this implies you only currently have team status. He expects you to lose it at some point. I wonder why?

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I like that this implies you only currently have team status. He expects you to lose it at some point. I wonder why?

BACON goes bad if not cared for and at somepoint, this bacon is gonna go bad. May take 20 years, but it will happen.

walter

Fourth Party
It can be done on the cheap. I had my Salsa converted to 1x9 for the 6 pack race. Shifter, rd, cassette, rear wheel, cable, and mrp guard for just about nothing.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
cassette, rear derail, rear shifter, chain. Under $100 would be doing pretty damn good. However, Pearl doesn't have the higher tastes that you and I do so...

Are you straight edge too?

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
So this now has gears, as my post originally stated :getsome:

photo-1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom