Turbo's Tales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
Well it’s been 2 1/2 weeks since I messed up my back. The last week was pretty good, did a 75 mike road ride dunday and it flared up bad yesterday. I did intervals last night and focused in stretching, icing and heating afterwards and today is another day. Woke up and did more stretching before the deive to work and zero pain today. I’ll do some more intervals tonight, hopefully the CR ride tomorrow and then off to Rivervirw Medical friday morning for the birth of my daughter.
In other news I’ve been doing some more metal art lately, spent 5 hours salvaging my washing machine so as to not waste $800 on a new one. Alcohol consumption has been solely red wine. For me this is the key to wait loss. I am currently at 187 which is the lightest I have been in 20 plus years. I have done this slowly and managed to keep my power...hopefully the back comes around soon.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Alcohol consumption has been solely red wine. For me this is the key to wait loss. I am currently at 187 which is the lightest I have been in 20 plus years. I
Is there any varietal in particular that aids in weight loss and is there a prescribed dose? Like if I only need to lose 5 lbs, should I drink a glass with dinner, vrs. Mitch who needs to lose more then 5, should he drink 2 bottles/ night?

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
Is there any varietal in particular that aids in weight loss and is there a prescribed dose? Like if I only need to lose 5 lbs, should I drink a glass with dinner, vrs. Mitch who needs to lose more then 5, should he drink 2 bottles/ night?
No, anyone including @Mitch can just substitute IPAs for red wine.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I consider myself lucky, I can drink 1 or 2 heavy IPAs several times a week and still stay under 170. Usually 167 to be exact

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
892A6FF3-834A-4226-95B7-A23AA8873A66.jpeg
Hello world! Jolene Sarah Taylor born 5-25-18 9:13am 7lb5oz
0F8008F0-18E6-42E6-8CDA-776C481FD27B.jpeg
8DD5FBD3-3873-4AB0-A30E-A4BF2E0CC334.jpeg
7DFBB0DF-929A-41DB-BAC9-1681D5F305CF.jpeg
747EA58A-2C0B-4ACC-84F7-B23AFEF46F41.jpeg

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Big hug for all of you.
Congrats, and easy transition home.

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
Thanks guys. She has been to good so far haha. Got a full night's sleep last night after sneaking a couple "The Shape of Hops to Come" in. My boys were so excited to meet her and then when they got here realized she is really just an alien.

Reactions: w_b
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom