Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Are you trying to be a smart ass?

What's the first code of fight club???

no-talk-fight-club.gif

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Got to say i almost bailed on myself. The heat got to me today.

Glad @jackx showed up because I was in that state of mind.

7/11 trail is inoperative, 20' wide dead center tree fall. We opted for school trail.
That rock up in the middle was made with ease on my MacDaddy and plus wheels. 2.3s put me on my back like a turtle.

I am feeling on point but checked myself at the door on trying the up of buck hill. Damn I used to do that with ease 32=17.
Taking baby steps at 32-20 thougb a bit spinny.

I will have 7-11 trail cleared for next week.

By the way temps were perfect, no bugs except the bee sting I got and fight club was had.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I started sweating right now just thinking about riding today.

jackx

Got to say i almost bailed on myself. The heat got to me today.

Glad @jackx showed up because I was in that state of mind.

7/11 trail is inoperative, 20' wide dead center tree fall. We opted for school trail.
That rock up in the middle was made with ease on my MacDaddy and plus wheels. 2.3s put me on my back like a turtle.

I am feeling on point but checked myself at the door on trying the up of buck hill. Damn I used to do that with ease 32=17.
Taking baby steps at 32-20 thougb a bit spinny.

I will have 7-11 trail cleared for next week.

By the way temps were perfect, no bugs except the bee sting I got and fight club was had.

Thanks for the tour @mattybfat.

I didn't realize how hot it was today, yet that seemed like the fastest MTB ride I've been on in a while. Small group means minimal stops, not even for bee stings.

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm all charged, but it's the Mrs.' birthday today....I'm out for this week. Sorry.

Top Bottom