Tuesday Fight Club

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Things are getting serious
Double parker was had
@ReggieHammond and @dmc123 kept the pressure on. We agree best fight club to date. It's only gonna get bigger.

That was a great ride....one of the best Fight Club rides of all time. We all kept a steady pace with little bursts here and there when we felt strong enough; nothing crazy.

Looking forward to next week.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Fill those torches
MacDaddy is down so SS darth is coming out. So this weeks will be a little less climby because i am lame.
10/10 at PV lot 6pm

dmc123

I thought I was in till the wife reminded me I have a science program to do with the kids. Damn, such a good ride last week. I was getting stoked until the grim reaper of bad news gave me the no go.

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Fill those torches
MacDaddy is down so SS darth is coming out. So this weeks will be a little less climby because i am lame.
10/10 at PV lot 6pm

I forgot to mention that I did a little TM yesterday; basically cleared back some of the overhanging limbs for a few miles. Funny thing is you don't realize it until you hit the spot that wasn't touched.

This park is coming along quite well. A lot of time has been spent this summer with basic trail maintenance which was well needed.

Psyched!!

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Great loop last night. So much for "a little less climby".

Matt put together a loop I haven't done in years. So much fun. Thank you!!

Looking forward to next week.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Changing it up this Tuesday, we will be starting from the wheeler parking lot. Same lot as the short track and h2h races. We will be hitting a solid loop of mooch, meet at 6pm.

Fat Trout

So how long might this fight club be rolling? My fishing season wraps up this weekend after which I'm looking to switch to fall fatbike mode.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Out of respect for the park I am canceling tonight's ride as we got a steady down pour mid afternoon after a soggy past 12 hours...

See you all next week!

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
10/31 fight club canceled unless someone else leads. I am on trick or treat duty. See you next tuesday!!!

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Still lame. Dr's appointment on Wednesday to see where I stand with getting back on the bike. Keeping the fingers crossed for approval for the road at a minimum.

Top Bottom