Tuesday 6-28 Tourne or Alamuchy

M

mike240se

hey it looks like today is going to be real nice, the only nice weather day all week according to the weather.com which has been way off recently but..... i definetly want to take advantage of the weather. i was thinking tourne, or even alamuchy (cause its close to me, but i know its not close to anyone else) so whichever you guys want.... let me know time and place.

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I'm supposed to be meeting Richie at Tourne between 6:30 and 6:45 tonight.

M

mike240se

ok i will let you know. looks like tourne tonight cause rich and jay are going there already, but i live real close to alamuchy so i will definetly ride there soon and i will let you know.

Jason

JORBA.ORG
mike240se said:
ok i will let you know. looks like tourne tonight cause rich and jay are going there already, but i live real close to alamuchy so i will definetly ride there soon and i will let you know.

Sounds like an idea for Saturday maybe?

A

Ant

Jason said:
mike240se said:

Sounds like an idea for Saturday maybe?

Yeah maybe, I live close to allamuchy too.

M

mike240se

saturday sounds like fun, i can't in the morning though. So anytime after the morning i should be able to attend. I live close by.

I went to allamuchy today just to check it out cause i was driving by, there was a guy named fred there who was getting ready to ride. We talked and he said the trails are great but it's not as easy to get lost as people say. He did say that you want to stay on the east bound side of 80 though cause the trails are well marked unlike the otherside. But he said its some real mountain biking up there, 1/2 mile climb and a mile long wild descent. He also gave a great review of cycle works in chester, says there guys are real good there.

So i didnt have a card on me, jay you gotta give me some, but i told him about the site and gave him my number so hopefully he will join the site, seemed cool, he says he rides 3 to 4 times a week up there when he can cause he's married with children...... :)

Tonight is looking good weather wise, so we will meet where you guys parked the other day around 6:30????

Jason

JORBA.ORG
Saturday looks to be a bust for me becausee my truck decided to break and I need to bring it in for service at freak'n 11AM. Talk about ruining a perfectly good day.

Good ride last night. A couple spills and it wasn't me for once! I think my bad "no pads = gonna crash" mojo rubbed off on someone.

A

Ant

Jason said:
Saturday looks to be a bust for me becausee my truck decided to break and I need to bring it in for service at freak'n 11AM. Talk about ruining a perfectly good day.

Good ride last night. A couple spills and it wasn't me for once! I think my bad "no pads = gonna crash" mojo rubbed off on someone.

I might be good for saturday afternoon. Jay, i can always come pick you up or something. I don't have bike rack for my truck though.

On a side note, I rode my personal best of 11 miles last night.

Top Bottom