Trek T900 tandem and Trek trailer for sale

jpn

NCM_0401.JPG NCM_0402.JPG NCM_0404.JPG NCM_0405.JPG NCM_0406.JPG for sale, 3-4 year old Trek T900 tandem for sale in excellent condition. silver color. comes with Trek Burley Bee trailer also in excellent condition.

Tandem is a hybrid type bike; great for rail trails and pavement. Tires in good shape; drivetrain is original and is mix of shimano nexave, deore and sram grip shift shifters. I think this bike is one size fits all. Selling for my secretary; located in Sussex County but could possibly meet up somewhere to sell.

$600 for both the tandem and the trailer. firm.

Attachments

• NCM_0407.JPG
    NCM_0407.JPG
    180.2 KB · Views: 132

jpn

yes. I believe I met you last year at the kids MTB race at the boy scout camp in allamuchy. this bike and trailer really are in excellent condition. let me know if you want to see it in person.

we can throw in a cat for free as well

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
why can i not comprehend those brakes stopping two people, possibly loaded with touring equipment.....
still thinking about it tho!

jpn

clearly the cat is what is holding up this sale, so here is the deal. We will also throw in a nice black snake from our office. This should make it irresistable to at least Capedoc.298.JPG

jpn

OK, we are desperate to sell, so here is the deal. take the bike and trailer, leave the cat and snakes, but you get to pet the chihauhas1236.jpg

jpn

Bike is Sold! thanks for everyone's interest and assistance.

trailer is still available; so is the cat...

jpn

The trailer is off the market for now. My secretary is going to keep it and tow the chihauhas in it.

thanks!

Top Bottom