Trek Superfly SS 21.5 XL for sale

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
Just putting feelers out. I am looking to sell my black/purple Superfly SS. It's in overall good mechanical condition with normal scuffs/scratches from 1.5 years of riding. I love the bike but can't have this many bikes. I am willing to sell it in different configurations. $1500 as it sits in the pics plus two extra sets of wheels(stock mustangs and beefier dusters in good condition). Ardent 2.4 tires set up tubeless on bontrager rhythm pro carbon 29er wheels. Race face next crank with cinch BB. 34 tooth direct mount rf ring with kmc chain and a Surly 22t cog. Carbon truvativ post and bontroger chromemo seat.
$1100 with stock ride crank and without extra but with carbon wheels.
$750 stock with mustang wheels, ally post but with Ardent 2.4s tubeless. This will have a new 4 bolt 32 tooth Kore or lightly used 34t RF chainring.
Comes with two Bontrager RL cages and a Bontrager cage mount pump. New front brake pads two rides ago. M520 well used pedals included.

Open to offers. Let me know. If too many lowballers I will just keep it. 973-445-3329. turbo38t@gmail.com

Attachments

• IMG_5478.JPG
    IMG_5478.JPG
    115.8 KB · Views: 170

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
Bump...$800 includes carbon wheels and aluminum, race face turbine cranks, truvativ carbon post, aluminum bars, garmin bar mount and pedals.

Top Bottom