TREK Bike Demo!

Kangdoy

https://www.facebook.com/events/975565599126067/

10406942_1710551865836037_5857881357669666771_n.jpg

AndyJ

The parking lot was overflowing for the demo this morning, but it calmed down a little later in the afternoon. Even with so many people there, it didn't feel crowded on the trails, at least to me. I saw all the cars in the parking lot, and thought "uh oh, it's going to be a zoo out there." But, after I got out on the trails, I was wondering where everybody went :)

rwix15

I demoed a 2015 Remedy 9.8 27.5 carbon........ loved it.

Attachments

• hl.jpg
    hl.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 233

giff06

Yes they did! Pat rode a Farley, It was a size too big for her but she came back smiling!:D
Ed and Pat

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
I rode the farley and the fuel. The farley was fun fun fun. The grip was insane! And the fuel was amazing. Now for the next bike I just don't know what to get.

Frank

Sasquatch
Pat rode a Farley, It was a size too big for her but she came back smiling!:D
Ed and Pat

I rode the farley and the fuel. The farley was fun fun fun. The grip was insane! And the fuel was amazing. Now for the next bike I just don't know what to get.

Yeah, I made the mistake of riding a friends Lurch and now want one......a fatbike will be my next ride.

giff06

Yeah, I made the mistake of riding a friends Lurch and now want one......a fatbike will be my next ride.

We talked to him in the lot on Sunday. Pat already has a bike on order but I was pretty impressed with the Lurch. I think I am buying one of those.
Ed(and Pat)

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions