Trails

ReverendNewman

What's the technicalness of this place. I basically like fast, unobstructed singletrack. I don't mind hills, sand, roots. I just don't want a whole day of it. My primary park is Allaire.

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
ROCK. Occasionally, you'll stumble across some dirt.....poorly draining dirt.

I'd recommend riding Chimney Rock then Jungle Habitat before The Sourlands.

Don't get me wrong, I think you CAN do it. I just think you may want to acclimate to this style a little.

It's not a huge loop. You might want to hike it so you can decide for your self.

@rick81721 knows it like the back of his hand... good dude and he logs a lot of time there....

Just my 2c.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Also go with someone who knows the place, riding here solo is mentally tough because it will make you feel like you suck more than you really do. Plus, a local can show you some cool stuff.

qclabrat

Also go with someone who knows the place, riding here solo is mentally tough because it will make you feel like you suck more than you really do. Plus, a local can show you some cool stuff.
so that's been my problem? I feel better about myself now, thanks Pearl
upload_2017-3-23_13-55-12.png

Off The Road Again

Love me some Sourlands!!! Can't quite clear all the stuff, some days are better and can clear most, but probably never clean the whole trail in one ride. Ride there a lot, so the more I ride it, the better I do. I agree with the earlier post - ride Chimney Rock, then Jungle, before hitting Sourlands. Although, Jungle has some wicked terrain on Rhino, Fish, Babs and Hippo. The more familiar you are with a trail system, the better you can ride it.

Off The Road Again

Love me some Sourlands!!! Can't quite clear all the stuff, some days are better and can clear most, but probably never clean the whole trail in one ride. Ride there a lot, so the more I ride it, the better I do. I agree with the earlier post - ride Chimney Rock, then Jungle, before hitting Sourlands. Although, Jungle has some wicked terrain on Rhino, Fish, Babs and Hippo. The more familiar you are with a trail system, the better you can ride it.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions