Trail Maintenance

Sure wish I could make it but I'll be working day shift on Sunday. Now if it gets rained out and you postpone it to the following weekend then I'm ready to do some work. :getsome:

Brian

I don't think it has an actual address number but it's located on Main St. in Sewell. If you google Frank Stewart Estate it will show you where the park entrance is located. There is a sign in front of the entrance. Hope this helps you some.

Brian

Sorry, but the TM is postponed. There’s too much thunder activity this morning.
Paul has a truck full of donated stone, and we need to unload it this morning. I’ll still be there at 8am, but I can’t hold a formal maintenance due to the weather conditions.

Good call Dude looking at intellicast your immediate area is all red and orange...

Paul, Steve and I were unloading a ton of stone when Joel pulled up. He’s never been to Ceres Park, but drove all the way down from Six Mile Run Reservoir Site to help build trails. How do you turn him away? We logged 16 productive hours armoring trails and moving mounds of earth. It’s a unique experience observing erosion when shaping trails in a rain storm.

Wow hopefully the whole park doesn't wash away after today!!!! I'll be out there on Tuesday to check out the damage. Hopefully the water runoffs do there job and the trails hold up ok. I thought I was crazy for doing T/M after a nightshift but you guys are awesome!!!:D Hats off to you guys for all your hard work during not so great conditions. Now thats dedication...Well done!

Brian

Wow hopefully the whole park doesn't wash away after today!!!! I'll be out there on Tuesday to check out the damage. Hopefully the water runoffs do there job and the trails hold up ok. I thought I was crazy for doing T/M after a nightshift but you guys are awesome!!!:D Hats off to you guys for all your hard work during not so great conditions. Now thats dedication...Well done!

Brian

Tuesday :)

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions