Trail maintenance @ WVP/CR this Sat 10/7 9am

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Come out to lend a hand this Saturday. The tentative plan is to do some repair work on Blue, as we have not done anything over there in years and it could use a little love.

Details:

- Meeting at Newmans Lane.
- Tools will be supplied.
- We will be walking to the work sites
- Bring gloves, some water to drink & bug spray (though we have extra if needed).

Hope to see you there.

For Trail Maintenance cancellations due to inclement weather, please call 908-285-3800 or check back to this posting.

Reminder. Come lend a hand this weekend.

sorry Kirt, I'm out this weekend, have a crew coming to work on my backyard
won't miss the next one

sorry guys ..I am out , will be in cape may ... but thanks for all the hard work kirt and everyone else !!!!!

Wanted to thank everyone that came out to lend a hand. Think it was a very successful day and improvements we made will make Blue a lot more enjoyable for all. A shout out to @stilluf and @Norm for encouraging me to work over in that area, something we haven't done in years. Also big thanks to @BrianGT3 for helping out at every session so far this year. And I can't leave out High Tech Landscaping, who continue to support all the massive improvements/additions we have made over the last 3-4 years. We literally could not have done it without them.

@Norm
@rlb
@pooriggy
@Shorepoints
@BrianGT3
@stilluf
Jeff R
Evan B (Iggy Jr)
Ranger Dave

Next session is November 18th. Hopefully we will begin a big project.

IMG_3310.JPG
IMG_3311.JPG
IMG_3309.JPG
IMG_3308.JPG

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions