tour sun 1/14/18

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i have a friend who wants to visit ringwood this saturday, and while i have maps and can stumble my way around, figured id try and get a guide to make life easier and make sure we hit the good stuff. Looking to start at 10am from the ryerson school lot.

anyone interested is welcome to join us.

now on SUNDAY at chimney rock due to weather and life(my buddies life is apparently very fickle this month :/). start time at 10

Last edited:

MuddyMTB

It's my Birthday!
i have a friend who wants to visit ringwood this saturday, and while i have maps and can stumble my way around, figured id try and get a guide to make life easier and make sure we hit the good stuff. Looking to start at 10am from the ryerson school lot.

anyone interested is welcome to join us.
What's the skill level for the ride?

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
id say intermediate, but we will go at whatever pace suits everyone and wait at the trail intersections.

Mr.Moto

Keep an eye on the weather. With the warm temps melting the snow and rain coming, it may not be good riding conditions. I've been considering jumping in on this ride, but weather and schedule may not work for me.

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
yea weather has become a concern since initially posting this, and im keeping an eye on it, in my limited experience ringwood holds up pretty well to rain as long as you dont mind slippery when wet rocks

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
alright with the current iffyness of the weather, and something else that came up for my friend this will be on Sunday, and we will move the location to chimney rock.

sorry for all the confusion, life is apparently very fickle at times . . .

Last edited:

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
go for it, sorry to change things up so close to the date, my friend had some medical issues he needs to help his mom out with.

Top Bottom