Tonight's 8/11 Allaire beginner ride is canceled.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
All,
Due to the rain we are getting now and what is predicted for the rest of the day we are going to cancel the ride tonight.
we are hoping to get out next Tuesday night so stay tuned...

giff06

All,
Due to the rain we are getting now and what is predicted for the rest of the day we are going to cancel the ride tonight.
we are hoping to get out next Tuesday night so stay tuned...
Darn, and I had my life jacket and paddle all ready to go!

Matt_

I Get Jokes
Booger. Guess I'll fix the wife's van tonight and bring the boy riding tomorrow instead.

deeceman

Thanks for the heads up! Also thanks for organizing all this, I had a great time at my first Allaire ride last week!

deeceman

Since Tuesday got rained out would anyone be interested in riding tomorrow afternoon (Thurs 8/13) conditions permitting? If not any tips on not getting lost? Stared at the map for a while after last week, but couldn't put much together from it.

huffster

I'm an hour and 1/2 away, so I won't be riding with you. But, this map is really good. If you want to keep it real simple...park on Hospital Rd. and head out on Orange counter-clockwise. Its well marked. If you complete that loop and want more, then you can go do the white loop. Or maybe white to blue loop. There are some fun trails you will not hit like Tiger Woods or some of the unmarked trails (IMBA, Serpentine), but this is trying to help with the "not getting lost" part of your post.

Attachments

• ALLAIRE_MULTI-USE_TRAIL_MAP.pdf
    494 KB · Views: 189

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
if you get the maprika app for your smart phone you can bring down a map of Allaire.
the app will track you on the map and put a blue dot on the map where you are...
it uses the same map as Huffster posted...

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions