Tom Brady's diet

couldn't resist
index.jpg

The only thing I take issue with is that a Qb has to have that diet to be able to play until age 39..... Pretty sure Brett farve ate nothing but crayfish and animals he shot in the woods washed down with bud wiser... He played longer than Brady.

Brady also has the benefit of never moving, refs throw flags if a d line line breathes on him wrong.... Playing until age 39 in 2017 compared to the days of Montana... Different story

That fucking tuck rule, tom terrific can suck my nutz.
He is just a lucky bastard.

The only thing I take issue with is that a Qb has to have that diet to be able to play until age 39..... Pretty sure Brett farve ate nothing but crayfish and animals he shot in the woods washed down with bud wiser... He played longer than Brady.

Brady also has the benefit of never moving, refs throw flags if a d line line breathes on him wrong.... Playing until age 39 in 2017 compared to the days of Montana... Different story

Pats 2008 go 11-5 with Brady out.

Colts 2011 go 2-14 with Manning out.

Brady is not the best qb in the league. That would be Aaron Rogers. Rogers release and instinct Brady will never have, ever. Ie the way Rogers throws a Hail Mary!

That said, looking a little deeper at the Pats there is a real brilliance to Bellicheck. He looks for players with high football iq. So if you're a corner for Bellicheck you should understand how to play safety in their system a and vice versa. Inside linebacker should be able to play outside linebacker and vice versa.

As for why Brady, Montana, Manning or whoever play so long- pocket passers. You're right it has nothing to do with diet.

@mattybfat Let's not get it fucked up either though. Two interception this year and 60k plus yards for a career. If he was a Raider nobody could tell you anything about Tom. The dude is all world, period.

Last edited:
i'm more interested in Wilfork's diet -

300px-Vince_Wilfork.JPG

how does 340lbs run a 5.0 40?
will he be back for another year at 35 yrs old?

Belichick shakes his hand, and lets him go. next man up.

belichick is very close to meaning 'beautiful girl'

Yeah, that is great when someone is preparing all your meals for you. I am not a fad diet person but i am sure there are people performing out there that have a crappy diet. Like damn is the italian cyclist aren't eating tomatoes, nightshade fruits, I mean, wtf is that nonsense.

I have $10 on that @Mountain Bike Mike just scribbled off tomatoes, peppers, eggplant, tomatillos, potatoes and certain berries from the shopping list, after he read this article.

Yeah, that is great when someone is preparing all your meals for you. I am not a fad diet person but i am sure there are people performing out there that have a crappy diet. Like damn is the italian cyclist aren't eating tomatoes, nightshade fruits, I mean, wtf is that nonsense.

I have $10 on that @Mountain Bike Mike just scribbled off tomatoes, peppers, eggplant, tomatillos, potatoes and certain berries from the shopping list, after he read this article.

Tomatoes aren't in an italian diet. Italian American? yes. Tomatoes came from mexico and didn't get to europe until a couple generations ago. And we all know that mexico is a hotbed of olympic athletes.
My grandfather cooked with tomatoes, because he lived on a farm in South Orange. His father never even knew what a tomato was. The only thing dumber than barring salsa from your life is discussing football players as athletes.

No coffee either - mbm is screwed on that one. And no mushrooms? Funny how pro athletes get suckered into all this nutrition/health quackery.

is it more of a mental game?
being 100% confident that the diet is supporting the activity?
that it is delivering an edge that others don't have?

football players as athletes.

I always wonder how many olympic sprinters their are not bc they decided to do something that made them money.

I played in football in high school with barry sims who went on to be an offensive lineman for the 49ers/raiders....Dude was 285lbs, fastest guy in our school, ungodly strong and set our HS squat record at 575lbs, kicked field goals and punted.....You make it to the NFL, you are a freak athlete in someway....

I always wonder how many olympic sprinters their are not bc they decided to do something that made them money.

I played in football in high school with barry sims who went on to be an offensive lineman for the 49ers/raiders....Dude was 285lbs, fastest guy in our school, ungodly strong and set our HS squat record at 575lbs, kicked field goals and punted.....You make it to the NFL, you are a freak athlete in someway....
I'm sure they are all strong as fuck. But they play an 11 minute game stretched over 3+ hours.
Basketball players would be a thousand times more applicable. Since they move for more than 8 seconds at a time.

Back
Top Bottom