Tm trail work day

Yes folks, We are back at Hartshorne woods..!:getsome:

Trail Maintenance Work Session scheduled at Rocky Point, Hartshorne Woods on Saturday, March 24th, 9am-12noon.

Bring, Work boots, Gloves, Water and snacks you want to consume.

Directions to Rocky Point, Hartshorne Woods

Rocky Point : State Highway 36 Southbound from Keyport. Follow Route 36 into Atlantic Highlands. Just before the Highlands Bridge, turn right onto Portland Rd. (Portland Rd is immediately past the restaurant “Off The Hook”) Follow Portland Rd to park entrance. Follow sign "Park System Volunteers"

State Highway 36 Northbound from Long Branch. Follow Highway 36 over Highlands Bridge. Stay in right lane and make 1st right after bridge. Travel downhill and under bridge to first right. Travel up hill to bridge level. Make left onto Portland Rd. Follow to park entrance. Follow sign "Park System Volunteers"

See you on the trails
Mike

Mike I already emailed Melissa at MCPS and told her that I will be there for this TM...Hartshorne can always use the love! Missed you at the training class Saturday...just not the same sitting thru those without you there;)

Brian

Mike I already emailed Melissa at MCPS and told her that I will be there for this TM...Hartshorne can always use the love! Missed you at the training class Saturday...just not the same sitting thru those without you there;)

Brian

HEY Brian!...Yeah sorry it was my wife's birthday and i didn't want to end up divorced again, so i had to skip this one. Yeah i hope the guys did a good job for everyone and i heard they did.I try to keep the class upbeat and not so mono-tone if you know what i mean. Yeah Man More TM's at HW again this year..Woo-Hoo..finally progress...Ill be their for this one, cant wait going to try and get a hold of the Park Manager to see if and what he wants done ahead of time.. see you then bro..ride safe..

m.

Mikey - I'm working on getting over there to start off the season. Hopefully the household schedule will be clear.

If you find ahead of time where the work will be done please let me know as I'd love to take a walk thru and give it some "eyes". As you know the hardest part for a section of trail is coming up with a plan and on TM days there is so much going on and everyone seems charged to get to work.

Siked for some TM's at Hart and seeing some MTBNJ heads moving soil!

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions