TM session status just a single go - nogo on the TM sessions.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
#1
Ok folks, Here is the deal with the wind and rain we are supposed to get I am going to call todays TM session.
Thanks for the support we will see if I can squeeze a AD-HOC session in before next months but for that stay tuned.

So to clear things up the TM session at Allaire today is cancelled.
 

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
#3
Thanks everyone,
As of now the TM session is canceled for this Sunday 6/10 we should be good for next month.
In the meantime please try to take note of places that seem to hold water.
Reading the conditions thread it seems there are a few corners that are starting to get rutted that we will need to work on.
 

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
#4
So as of now I am feeling a lot better so lets try to get a trim session in...
You know how it works we meet at 8 AM this Sunday July 8th bring your bike for the after ride... and come on out..