Tires: Bruce Gordon Rock n Road 650's

Mr.Moto

Bruce Gordon Rock n Road 650b tires blackwall. 650 x 43 As new. Mounted with Stan’s but never ridden. Goes for about $60 each. Sell $50 for the pair.

IMG_2685.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1673.JPG
    IMG_1673.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 399
  • IMG_2045.JPG
    IMG_2045.JPG
    141.6 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_2686.JPG
    IMG_2686.JPG
    161.6 KB · Views: 307
Last edited:

iman29

Might be interested in the panaracers. Just bought my son an X Caliber 7. Stock comes with basic 29x 2.2s but I can see those won't last long once we hit the trails.

just need to check if these would fit. If I can call first dibs for a few hours while I check if they clear the frame and front fork. ?

Thanks !

Mr.Moto

Might be interested in the panaracers. Just bought my son an X Caliber 7. Stock comes with basic 29x 2.2s but I can see those won't last long once we hit the trails.

just need to check if these would fit. If I can call first dibs for a few hours while I check if they clear the frame and front fork. ?

Thanks !

Sure, just let me know.

iman29

fyi Hope I am not holding you up. still trying to figure out if those tires will fit or not, will phone a friend later at the bike shop and try to get some ideas. I guess it all comes down to the tread pattern and "real" width/height of the tire. I am leaning towards grabbing them and trying it out worst case they go back on here for sale. Will let you know. Thanks!

qclabrat

fyi Hope I am not holding you up. still trying to figure out if those tires will fit or not, will phone a friend later at the bike shop and try to get some ideas. I guess it all comes down to the tread pattern and "real" width/height of the tire. I am leaning towards grabbing them and trying it out worst case they go back on here for sale. Will let you know. Thanks!
Almost every Panaracer I've owned have ran small. A 3.0 tire was narrower than a 2.6 from another company which was also notorious for embellishing. @Mr.Moto what's the bead to bead width of the tire?

Mr.Moto

Almost every Panaracer I've owned have ran small. A 3.0 tire was narrower than a 2.6 from another company which was also notorious for embellishing. @Mr.Moto what's the bead to bead width of the tire?

I think your right, they tend to run a bit small. Don't remember the bead to bead doe.

Top Bottom