Time to buy a snowblower...

I Ride Bikes

they last a lot more than 10 years with proper maintenance, my dads is from 97 and still works great.
Mines a 97 too. I don't think newer stuff is meant to last that long anymore. But it must be crap if it doesn't last at least 10 years. Especially in NJ.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Mines a 97 too. I don't think newer stuff is meant to last that long anymore. But it must be crap if it doesn't last at least 10 years. Especially in NJ.

old troy bilt iirc, i have a new toro 928 which is a beast, i hope it lasts 20 years (preferably more)

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Or plan B, be imprisoned in "the villages" with Rick and the other Parrot heads playing bridge all winter :)
Nothing says “village” like a 72 hole golf course.

My coworker jinxed the f out of us by getting his snow blower out this past weekend. He also put it away at the end of February

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i used ours this morning, thank god i got it out last weekend.

i say my parents jinxed us by not being ready, theirs was still in the shed on Monday

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
i used ours this morning, thank god i got it out last weekend.

i say my parents jinxed us by not being ready, theirs was still in the shed on Monday

I might stretch the budget and get one :( yesterday took forever we got about 10 inches and it became heavy as shit with the rain

Top Bottom